- We accept payment via Credit Card, Google Pay, Apple Pay.
- We are unable to process sales on account, nor accept payment via direct bank deposit.
When you check out your order, the credit card you have entered has a pre-authorisation taken. This is not a charge but a pending transaction, and is for the order amount plus an additional amount up to 10% to accommodate any variation in the final invoice. The payment process is completed after your order is finalised.
- Order cut off time is midnight the day before your delivery day.
- You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Please make sure you check your order confirmation carefully as we will not accept liability for incorrectly ordered items.
- Cancellation of your order can be done until the order has commenced packing. This may be as early as the morning of the day prior to delivery. Once the packing process has started the order cannot be cancelled. All cancellations to be done online.
- When you use this website you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and for restricting access to your computer.
Contents of Mixed Seasonal Boxes may change without notice. Items in the boxes listed on the website are a guide only.
Pricing and Product Availability
- Pricing of Organic Produce is subject to market fluctuation and will vary from week to week.
- We aim to keep our website up to date in regard to availability and pricing. We do however carry thousands of grocery lines and there is a slight time lag in the updating of information.
On occasion an item you have ordered may not be available. If this is the case, we will usually try to contact you via SMS, email or phone to let you know and to ask if you would like a substitute item. Refund will be given for items not available.
- Unless you live in a security building, we do not require you to be home at the time of delivery.
- If we need access through a security door to deliver your order you will need to be home at time of delivery. If you are not home and we are not able to gain access our driver is under instructions to bring your order back to the warehouse. We will then attempt delivery again on the next available delivery day, if this occurs you will be charged a second delivery fee.
We advertise 'next day delivery'. This is only possible if your suburb is allocated to a run on that day.
- It is our aim to only provide the freshest produce (fruit and vegetables), we have quality control systems in place for checking produce as it is arrives and leaves our warehouse. Occasionally, however, an item will be missed in this system.
- Organic Delivery Sydney offers a full credit for any produce provided that is not of the best quality. We ask customers to inform us by sending an email with a photo as soon as possible after receiving their order and within 24 hours. If possible we will deliver replacement items or we will issue a credit on your account to be deducted from your next order. If this does not suit, you can request a credit directly onto your credit card. If you do not request a credit or contact us within 24 hours, we reserve the right to refuse a credit.
- If you have ordered an item incorrectly, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
- We do not offer returns and credits for 'change of mind'.
- If we have supplied you with an item incorrectly or provided the wrong item in error, we will issue a refund and will pick up the incorrect item at which time we will deliver the correct item. However, you will need to make the item available for pick up on our next delivery run to your area. If you have used the item or thrown it away, we reserve the right to reject your claim for a refund. All claims for credit due missing or incorrect items must be made to the Office within 24 hours of the delivery being received.
- If you have ordered a frozen or refrigerated item, you need to be aware that some defrost and increase in temperature of the item will occur in transit. We pack your items carefully and deliver in refrigerated trucks however once your item is removed from its storage temperature there will naturally be some increase in temperature. Please be assured that the packaging we use for transportation of your colds items is designed to keep them cold for as long as possible and a slight increase in temperature over the space of one day (24 hours) will not mean that your food is no longer safe to eat.